Welcome to Torneo Cocibolca!!! We are excited to host you at Torneo Cocibolca 2017! It is a 3-day event that offers a tour day, a mixed club tournament, and an opportunity to meet people from all over the world! Come and play with old friends while making new ones!
The tournament will be hosted at The Cocibolca Jockey Club in Granada, Nicaragua November 3rd-5th. It is open to everyone, male or female, over the age of 14 from Nicaragua, Latin America, the United States, Canada, and Europe.
On Friday everyone can choose to enjoy a day at Hostal Paradiso on the beautiful Laguna de Apoyo or relax walking through Granada. Saturday and Sunday you will compete in a mixed club tournament with teams from all around the world!
*A more detailed schedule will be provided closer to the event or after you have signed up.
- Club Teams
- Bid fee is $200 and covers entry, fields, a trainer, light snacks and water, and a catered lunch for Saturday Nov. 4th and Sunday Nov. 5th.
- Fee is due by September 22nd, 2017.
- Late registrations are allowed until September 29th, 2017 but will incur a $25 late fee.
- You can register your team here.
- After registering please click on the button below to pay the bid fee.
- Individual Entries
- If you are an individual that wants to play, but doesn't have a team, you can still sign up! Please register here!
- You will be put on a wildcard team with other individual entries! After clicking on the above link to register, you can choose between three packages that you can buy. One includes a tour day and the others do not. You can find all the applicable info here.
General Event and Surrounding Area Info
*If you are participating in the event it is necessary that you sign up at the link above.
**Everyone must sign an accident and liability waiver for the tournament. If you are under 18 years of age your parents or a guardian must sign and fill out the form. If you need the form before the event please send an email to support@breakingborders requesting one.
Without the help of our partners and sponsors this event would not be possible. We are very thankful for their support!